64 Baldwin Street, Brooklin Ontario Canada. L1M 1A3
We’re open Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Saturday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sunday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
- For local customers (See map below) there are no charges for delivery of BBQs, Snow Throwers, and other large items as well as purchases of $50 or more requiring delivery.
- For all orders over $50 and under 31KG (70LB), Delivery is free across Canada! (Some restrictions may apply. Talk to one of our team members for more information.)
- For large items and those over 31KG (70LB) special delivery is required. Shipping rate is based on the weight for these items.
- Purchases under $50 will have a $10 flate rate shipping price.
- For US based customers, shipping is calculated based on weight.
- For larger orders or more details, please contact a BBQ enthusiast through Live Chat, by calling 905-655-1739, or email email@example.com
Currently we accept PayPal, or COD on locally delivered items. For more options please contact a BBQ Enthusiast.
Depending on current stock levels and our delivery queue, delivery can take as little as a couple days. If the item must be ordered, delivery time can increase. For weber and Napoleon, if we do not have stock, delivery will typically take around a week. For Broil King and Sterling, due to logistical challenges at Broil King, if we do not have stock, delivery can take 2-6 weeks.
With our current payment options your data is secured by PayPal or Stripe. Please view their privacy policies for more details. Our databases are secured and our servers are kept up to date with the latest updates available after being tested. For COD payment can be made in store or over the phone.
After ordering, we will contact you, and inform you of the approximate delivery. At this point, if you chose COD we can discuss payment over phone, in store or on delivery.
Once payment has been cleared and recieved, an invoice will be sent to the email address provided, and if requested a paper copy can be provided on delivery.
Send us an email
For charitable requests, please use our Charitable Request Form.