We pride ourselves on delivering best in class service. If you need more information than what is provided in our FAQ, please call us at 905-655-1739, email us at email@example.com, or use our live chat.
- For local customers (See map below) there are no charges for delivery of BBQs, Snow Throwers, and other large items as well as purchases of $100 or more requiring delivery.
- For all orders over $100 and under 31KG (70LB) with some exceptions, most delivery is flat fee across Canada! (Some restrictions and exceptions may apply for remote locations and/or Heavy or oversized items. Talk to a member of our team for more information.)
- For large items and those over 31KG (70LB) special delivery is required. Shipping rate is based on the weight for these items.
- Purchases under $100 and under 31kg will have a $10 flat rate shipping price.
- For US based customers, shipping is calculated based on weight.
- For larger orders or more details, please contact a member of our team through Live Chat or by calling 905-655-1739
Currently we accept payments through Stripe for online purchases. If making a purchase in store we accept Cash, Debit, Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Gift Cards and E-Transfers. COD can be accepted for locally delivered items. For more options please contact one of our team members using our live chat or by phone at 905-655-1739.
Depending on current stock levels and our delivery queue, delivery can take as little as a couple days. If the item must be ordered, delivery time can increase. Due to current supply chain issues, we have outstanding backorders with Husqvarna, Sugihara and other vendors. Please use our live chat or call us at 905-655-1739 to verify stock availability and to check lead times. Lead times shown on google are approximate and can vary due to stock availability.
With our current payment options your data is secured by PayPal or Stripe. Please view their privacy policies for more details. Our databases are secured and our servers are kept up to date with the latest updates available after being tested. For COD payment can be made in store or over the phone.
After ordering, we will contact you, and inform you of the approximate delivery. At this point, if you chose COD we can discuss payment over phone, in store or on delivery.
Once payment has been cleared and recieved, an invoice will be sent to the email address provided, and if requested a paper copy can be provided on delivery.